Collection of data
The information we gather from our clients (realtors and mortgage brokers/lenders) include:
- Your email address - you have to enter your email address to be considered eligible to gaining leads. This email address will also be added to the mailing list of LoanBot for non-marketing purposes (such as notices about server down-time).
- Name and other credentials - to identify you within our system. This is essential as it gives us real information of the actual users we have using our website.
- Your phone number - this is sent to us when you text message our chat bot, and is required for us to send responses back to your phone.
- Non-identifiable personalization information - this is data such as military service, credit estimate, etc. which is used to help identify the best loan and monthly cost for that particular user.
LoanBot is our copyright. In case you are using this site, you must only use our site for one of the following reasons:
- To register for our services
- To use our services
- To acquire leads and lead information.
- To generate QR and SMS codes.
- To answer questions via a chatbot and find property and mortgage information.
Your private information is safe with us and is strictly confidential, and it will not be disclosed to any unauthorized party.
How do we use the information you provide to us?
For the sake of keeping track of our customers, we use the information you provide us. It is used primarily for communicating with you or for providing you with our services. We keep special record of:
- Your email as it is the primary source of getting back to you for leads and communication
- In case of integration with our APIs, there will be other data that you will supply to us
In which scenarios do we share your information with third parties?
When an external service is required which is beyond our reach, we may give your information, but only that which is required to complete that service - and that which is authorized by you. For lenders, in case of payment of $20 per lead, we have PayPal and similar agents. This information is necessary to carry out transactions. These agents need that information in order to enable them to process the transaction which is carried out in case you have to pay for the lead. Apart from this, we will always first ask your consent before passing on any of your information.
It is highly unlikely, but if our business is merged with another company or our assets are bought by another company, then your information will be merged or provided to the new business and you will be informed beforehand. This policy will also be updated as needed, and a notice will be sent out to our existing customers.
What is the main purpose of gathering your private information?
- In order to enable us to process the sign up and confirm your registration
- In order to provide you with a number of leads
- In order to help you in bridging the gap between lenders and retailers
- To ensure that any transaction is carried out smoothly
- To save time and hassle that comes when finding leads on your own
How your information is protected?
Updating your details
In the event that you have to update any of your information, please email us. We will update your email address in our mailing list. This is very important as we would be sending the leads to the old/current email address that we are aware of that you have mentioned at the time of registration and you will not be able to receive the leads. As soon as you update any of your essential private information, please get in touch with us immediately.
At the time of registration, YOU ENSURE that the information you provide us is 100% accurate and reliable. We may take help of your information in order to devise better results and statistics tool like google analytics to help us in getting the information about the website visitors. This would enable us to serve you better. You understand that we have full rights to use your information whenever required to serve you better. The information you provide us should be genuine and original. In case of any misspelling or anything else, you will be held responsible. You may email us back for updating your information or making corrections.
You are not allowed to copy, paste or make any illegal use of the material or information found on this website. The material on this website is for general knowledge purposes only and for helping lenders and retailers in finding the right leads for new home sales or mortgages. In the case where you are found guilty of any offense against the site, you will be held responsible for penalty under the cyber-crime laws of the state of Nevada.